Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Creativity and New Media

Although "out of office" automatic reply email is helpful for any leave notice when you work, making a message card and putting on your desk is still polite and warm-hearted to any visitor, especially for a temporary leave.

I used Paint, PowerPoint, Publisher and Photoshop to make these cards. Card layout/dimension was created in Paint; wordings were processed in PowerPoint and Publisher and pictures were edited in Adobe Photoshop. Below, you can find my screenshots/card templates. Now, just click the picture and print it.




4 comments:

  1. Wow! Super cute cards. You really show us how helpful new media is in allowing us to really show our creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I like those cute stuff, too, although it really took time to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Very nice cards. Looks like you put a lot of work into it. I wish I can have them at my work to make a day more fun!

    ReplyDelete