Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our Class Wiki - So Far

Initially, I've volunteered to add content in two places, "How Business is Using Social Networking" and "New Media in Food, Beverage & Hospitality Industry." I had thought there is no limitation of content length, so long as the contents are able to to state clearly what they are in order to give the audiences more understanding about what they view. Hence, I've added content to the place of "How Business is Using Social Networking." My content covers how business use social networking to realize marketing, customer service, product recalls and employee recruitment. But now I realize the content length shall be at least one page. This is somewhat like a research paper length to my understanding and it definitely requires more research. Since I've added content to "How Business is Using Social Networking," I'll continue to work on with it. To expand my original content, I need to reconsider the structure and I may include why, what and how. On top of the benefits of using social networking, I may also discuss the disadvantages. In addition, I hope I can add contents in two places, otherwise one is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment